Thursday, August 31, 2017

OOTD's

                                           Thursday's Style

Today's outfit of the day is my oversized panda t-shirt dress. I am absolutely in love with this t-shirt dress due to the color being olive green. I paired my pink aviator frames with this look, to give a pop of pink to contrast with the olive green. I tend to be risky with my wardrobe, I love to mix different types of green. This t-shirt dress is on my clothing line website Katchy Kharisma, did I forget to mention this dress is inexpensive?

No need to worry, I got my millennial baes covered, I'm helping you all get my style on a budget, as I mentioned in a few of my other posts, having a stylish wardrobe on a budget is not complicated if you're smart!



OUTFIT DEETS

Top: Katchy Kharisma

Sunglasses: Katchy Kharisma

Boots: (coming soon)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig