Thursday, August 31, 2017

BEAUTY MONTHLY FAVES

Follow my blog with Bloglovin     AUGUST BEAUTY FAVES

My beauty faves for this month, are a few new products I tried out this month. I love trying new beauty products to see how the products work on me. I know majority of us millennials watch YouTube to watch our favorite beauty guru review new products. Well, I decided to try some new products, and I must say i'm in love!

1. Spectrum Collections Brushes:
I love these Spectrum Kabuki brushes they are super soft on my face. The Spectrum brushes are perfect for distributing blushes, bronzers, and even highlights on your face!

2. L'Oréal Matte-Caron Pink lipstick:


I have been currently loving this pink lipstick, pink is one of my favorite lipstick choices. Pinks can be very subtle, but often times paired with winged eyeliner, and your look is complete! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig