Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MUST HAVE "SNEAKERS" THIS FALL!

I know you all are thinking, do I really need to have these sneakers this Fall? well the answer to this question is simple yes!

While we are making our transition from Summer to Fall and from Fall to Winter. I say these are some sneakers that will help you transition seamlessly and stylishly. I love sneakers that are very comfy and durable. For my millennials who are currently in college and need comfy, stylish, yet affordable sneakers no need to worry I have you covered!

Here are a list of some sneakers, that are currently taking over the shoe charts (the shoes are not in any particular order)

1.  Nike Huaraches: The Nike Huaraches are literally my go-to sneakers for comfort. You can jog, Exercise, and even walk a huge college campus in these sneakers. The Nike Huaraches come in various colors, I currently own the black pair.


Shop the look here: http://shopstyle.it/l/hZ5g

2. Adidas Yeezys: These shoes are self explanatory!



3. Vans (Vans Off The Wall): By Far one of my favorite pair of shoes! they are super comfy and we all know I am from the bay area, which is where the popular song "vans" from the The Pack was originated. However, a lot of Millennials love vans including myself. I love Vans because they are inexpensive, they also come in various different colors, so have fun rocking your vans, you are now officially stylish & sporty!

Shop The Black Vans: http://shopstyle.it/l/h0LJ

Shop The Green Vans: http://www.shopstyle.com/collective/Reynareystyle/42946366


Now you all know how to look stylish on a budget, which is the best feeling ever! share with all your friends, college peers, and people you know who are on a budget.
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig